Scarlett Lingenfelter is the Mystery Person. Congrats to Mary Marie Wallace for correctly identifying Scarlett, and winning the drawing.
* If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be?
* Tell us one thing even our closest friends don’t know about you.
ANSWER: I still sleep with my stuffed animals every night.
* Pet Peeve
* Favorite food to cook.
* If you were attending a costume party, who or what would you go as?
ANSWER: An Alien
* Name three favorite movies?
ANSWER: Lady and the Tramp, Alice in Wonderland, and Hunger Games
* How would you spend your PFD?
ANSWER: A Sports Car
* If you found yourself alone with an entire day all to yourself, how would you spend it?
ANSWER: Playing video games
What was the best job you ever had?
If I could live during any period in history, I would live NOW
The causes I believe in are world peace, ending world hunger.
If I could be anybody in the world, I would like to be a a famous person.
If I could be any kind of animal in the world, I would be a wolf.
* If I were a famous scientist, I would try to invent invisibility.
* Motto: “Never give up without trying.”
* Most irrational fear: Getting lost.
* Favorite pigout food: Cheez Balls.
* Book I’d recommend: Hunger Games
* The holiday I hate the most and why? Daylight Savings Time
* Last Words: Don’t have any
* Vacation Spot: Bahamas
* Inspiration: Everything
* Greatest Feat: Getting things
* Hobbies: Swimming